Welcome to the Sound and Light Show

Sort of a diary for myself ... but you can read it too.

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Been Awhile ...

Been laying low, gearing up for the holidays ... staying busy with:

* The Steelers Season ... and watching all NFL Football in general



* Reading - Been enjoying those 33 1/3 books. (a series of books written about important and/or seminal music albums)

Just finished:


Just started:

** Took my parents to see the musical Mamma Mia this month. I didn't know what to expect from a musical based on ABBA tunes but it was actually very good. My parents thoroughly enjoyed it. My father and I were two out of about a dozen other males there for the show. eh ... No lines for the bathroom.


** I've recently been asked to record piano for a local musician/friend for his two new albums. Boogaloo music. 18 tracks over two albums. All covers from the likes of Pete Rodriguez, Ray Barretto, Joey Pastrana. I have all of the songs at home and I'm trying to learn the music as we speak but it's been pretty tough. I don't have any background in Latin/salsa/meringue style piano playing but I'm doing my best to catch up and learn. We'll see how this project turns out over the next few months.









1 comment:

louboutin uk said...

When these are louboutin uk, the excitement just gets doubled. Most chic looking louboutin uk sale are in fashion now. These are one of the favorite fashion accessories for men and women long time ago. If you have not yet tried christian louboutin uk, it's time to own one and feel the difference it can make to your personality.