Welcome to the Sound and Light Show

Sort of a diary for myself ... but you can read it too.

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Landscaping 102

Happy Independence Day. I just moved over 800 lbs of stone today. 800 lbs of Landscaping Retaining Wall Stone ... from the Home Depot shelf into my stationwagon ... from my stationwagon at street level, up the 8 steps in front of my house and around to my backyard ... and I'm only about 2/3rds of the way done with the FIRST wall.


ugh. I asked plenty of people last night if they wanted to help me today ... I even offered free suntans ... no one took me up on it (probably better because the sun never even came out today)

So far I'm pleased with the progress.
Slow ... but I'm getting there.
I'll be so happy when I can plant grass.


3 comments:

DJ Hypnotyza said...

looks great, sir.

you're welcome to stop over to my place and work your magic when you're done over there!!

superbowlandpussycat said...

We can help this weekend! I hope the rain today isn't causing too much of an issue

Evil Genius said...

Since you had such a lengthy comment, I just tagged you on the movie thing. Now it is your turn to post and then tag 5 others.