Welcome to the Sound and Light Show

Sort of a diary for myself ... but you can read it too.

Monday, December 3, 2007

oh yeah ...

and Van Halen (the reunited Roth era Van Halen) just announced that they are extending their tour into next year ... and Pittsburgh was added to their list of cities they will be stopping in. Actually, I don't know how Pittsburgh was not on their list from the beginning ... I mean, seriously ... what city is not more Van Halen than PGH? C'mon.

Anyway, I am super psyched about this. I have total faith in these guys that the show will be one of the best rock shows I have ever experienced. In fact, after seeing them I'm confident that I'm going to have to start using a scale of 1 to Van Halen to describe anything that is near awesome.



I just hope they can keep it together long enough and avoid the inevitable band meltdown until they make it here.

No comments: