Welcome to the Sound and Light Show

Sort of a diary for myself ... but you can read it too.

Monday, July 9, 2007

Radiohypno.com

Thanks to 'Hypnotyza' over at Radiohypno.com for the kind words and for giving me the opportunity of being his first guest DJ on his web-radio site. He is hosting a DJ mix of mine that I recorded back in November '06.

You can download my mix/podcast here.

The tracklisting is as follows:

01. The Dining Rooms - Tunnel
02. Harry Nilsson - One
03. Studio Davoli - Gate Must Be Negative Transition
04. Backini - Istanbul
05. I Monster - These Are Our Children
06. Backini - Go Go Killer
07. Husky Rescue - Summertime Cowboy
08. Octet - Hey Bonus
09. Studio Davoli - Superpartner (P.Funk Remix)
10. Caribou - Bees
11. Sixto Rodriguez - Sugarman
12. Margo Guryan - California Shake
13. The Free Association - Effectin’
14. Hodges, James, Smith & Crawford - Nobody
15. Ugly Ducklings - Journey to Anywhere
16. Fat Freddy’s Drop - Flashback
17. Muddy Waters - Tom Cat
18. The Johnny Otis Show - Country Girl
19. Joe Washington - Blueberry Hill
20. The Quantic Soul Orchestra - Hold It Down
21. Stevie Wonder - I Wish
22. Camille Yarbrough - Take Yo’ Praise

1 comment:

Evil Genius said...

Have I heard these somewhere before?