Welcome to the Sound and Light Show

Sort of a diary for myself ... but you can read it too.

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Women's World Cup Soccer

I've been watching it lately ... I've caught bits and pieces of many different games and I've watched all 3 games the United States have played so far but this morning is the first game I got to watch live as it was happening.

Since the WWC is taking place in China, all of the games are broadcasted live here in the States at ridiculous hours in the morning. This morning, however, the game started live at 8am so I decided to stay home and watch it. The other two games were played at 5am our time so I had to catch them rebroadcasted later.

(what has having cable done to me?)

USA won 1 to 0 over Nigeria today and have advanced on to the next round to play England this Saturday at 8am.

No comments: